Saturday, December 7, 2013

Do You Eat Red Hot Pepper? I Do!

Photo is owned by the author

I just discovered myself that I can eat raw red hot pepper! Seriously! 

When I tried Pinoy Spiced Tuba Vinegar, I thought it was really spicy that could burn my tongue but it was not, I eventually eat the meat of the hot pepper because I did not want to waste them, hehehe! 

When hubby and I went to MelVicky International Store in Reno two weeks ago, I bought a pack of red hot pepper and I started eating them raw with my Bilong2x paksiw (which I forgot to take photos). It was not really as hot and spicy as I thought!

It was all gone and I am using Jalapeno pepper now while waiting for my next trip to Reno.

Thank you for dropping by! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment :)