I bought a box of ripe Manila mangoes (20 pcs) last month and I made some Mango float out of it. I wish my son was here, Mango float is one of his favorites.
Here's the recipe if you want to try.
You will need:
2-3 ripe mangoes
1 big can nestle cream or all purpose cream
1 big can condensed milk
200 grams graham crackers
1. Slice mangoes into thin wedges.
2. Combine condensed milk and nestle cream/all purpose cream.
3. Layer the graham crackers in a square glass pan or other container.
4. Put on the crackers a layer of mango wedges, all purpose cream and condensed milk mixture.
5. Repeat by putting layers of graham crackers then a layer of mangoes, and all purpose cream/condensed milk mixture until you've used them all.
6. Top the final layer with graham crackers.
7. Put in the refrigerator and chill overnight. Mango float as a frozen treat tastes even more delicious when you put this dessert in the freezer.
Thanks to the source of the recipe.
And thanks for dropping by.