Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pork Adobo with Sprite



We had company the other night (hubby's co-worker whom we introduced to my inaanak in Pinas) so we cooked Filipino foods for him to try. Hubby prepared the rice, barbecue and lumpiya  while I prepared bihon, adobo and leche flan for dessert.


So here is my Pork Adobo with Sprite Recipe
 (My friend Yuny taught me this recipe)

You will need:

1 regular package of pork shoulder or your choice of cut
1 cup sprite
1 1/2 cups vinegar
4 laurel leaves
pepper corns
4 cloves of garlic
soy sauce
salt to taste

Instruction:

1. In a pan put the pork and sprite, laurel leaves and pepper corns
2. Cook until the liquid is gone
3. Put the soy sauce, garlic and salt
4. Add vinegar when the meat is almost done.
5. Simmer for 7-10 minutes
6. Serve with rice


Thanks for dropping by!



2 comments:

Feel free to drop a comment :)