Saturday, November 23, 2013

Mango Float

 
Photos are owned by the author

Mango float is a famous Filipino dessert and is best eaten during summer time but I made some anyway even though winter is just around the corner because hubby bought me a box of mangoes the other week. So, I thought to make a sweet treat out of them.

And I dedicated this sweet treat to my Pinay friends in Winnemucca, NV especially to Emy because she donated the graham crackers :) I supposed to bring the ingredients except graham crackers to Winnemucca last week for everyone to enjoy but I forgot to load them in hubby's truck.

I made two batches and I already enjoyed the first batch and I gave the other batch to my Mexican friend Josefina for her and her kids to try. I hope they liked it.

Thanks for dropping by. You have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment :)