Sunday, April 29, 2012

Oven Roasted Asparagus

I love Asparagus!

Luckily, they were on sale the other day so I bought 2 bunches for me to enjoy :) I normally steam them but this time I roasted them for a change. They were really good!


Roasted Asparagus

Sharing the very easy recipe:

You will need:

2 pounds asparagus
1/2 cup buter, melted
2-4 green onions, chopped
1/2 teaspoon salt

Instructions:

Place asparagus in a shallow baking sheet coated with cooking spray or put wax paper in the baking sheet. Combine the butter and green onions, spoon over asparagus. Sprinkle with salt. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.

Yield: 6 servings





If you love asparagus, try this recipe.

Thanks for dropping by.

Have a good afternoon Philippines! Goodnight Nevada!

1 comment:

Feel free to drop a comment :)