My step by step recipe with photos is in my KUKABILDO blog. Here.
You will need:
3 cups glutinous rice- washed and soaked in water for 4 hours, drained
3 cans coconut milk
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
banana leaves- wilted
1. Drain glutinous rice.
2. Boil the coconut milk, stirring constantly.
3. When mixture is almost dry, add the sugar and salt. Stir.
4. Then add the soaked glutinous rice. Stir again to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the wok.
4. When there is no trace of liquid anymore, you can start wrapping it in wilted banana leaves.
5. Tie in pairs, and steam for about 45 minutes in a big pot.
6. Serve with hot chocolate.
This recipe is inspired by my best friend Lalay and my other friend Inday C.
Thanks for dropping by.