Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bacon and Smoked Ham Sandwich

Hubby just left for work and he did not know what's in his lunch bag for today. I cooked his favorite ground beef with cabbage over mashed potatoes and I also made his favorite Bacon and Ham sandwich.

Sharing here how I made the sandwich.

 
The Bacon n' Ham Sandwich

wrinkled bacon- hubby likes it when its almost "burned"

smoked ham from the deli

tomato, alfalfa sprouts, lettuce, shepherd's bread (2 slices), mayonnaise

mild cheddar cheese

looks good na :)

Hubby loves alfalfa sprouts.

Bacon over the sprouts

looks good already :)

2 sandwiches I made

ready to be placed inside hubby's lunch bag


I like it everytime hubby goes to work because of his unending "Thank you Mahal ko" for being there for him, for preparing his baon, and for everything, hehehe! Yup, he is OA.

Thanks for dropping by :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment :)