|cassava, sugar, coconut milk, melted butter, condensed milk, and, evaporated milk mixture|
|time for toppings (after 45 minutes in the oven)|
|the product :)|
Last Saturday, my friends Emy, Ann and I went to Ate Cecilia's house for cooking lessons. We learned how to make Cassava Cake, Coco/Lychee Drink, and, Thai Spring Roll. Thanks to Ate Cecilia.
I am sharing the recipe of Cassava Cake for you to try.
Note: We forgot to mix the egg yolk, coco milk and condensed milk thoroughly for toppings because we were too busy chitchatting that's why the product doesn't look inviting. But trust me, it tasted soo good!
You will need:
2 pkg. of thawed grated cassava
1 coconut milk
1 cup of white sugar
1 condensed milk
1 carnation evap
2 egg yolks for toppings
1 tsp of vanilla- optional (my suggestion)
grated cheese- optional (also my suggestion)
1. Melt the butter in the microwave
2. In a large bowl, mix the thawed cassava, whole can of evaporated milk and sugar throughly.
3. Taste the mixture to make sure that you have not forgotten any ingredient.
4. Next, put the melted butter in the mixture
5. Pour half can of coconut milk and half can of condensed milk
6. Mix well, transfer to a pan and bake for 45 minutes at 350F
1. Beat 3 egg yolks by hand then pour the remaining half can of coconut milk and condensed milk.
2. Mix thoroughly.
3. Bake at 350F for 45 minutes, when the cassava mixture is dried up, put the toppings evenly
4. Bake again for another 30 minutes or until the toppings turn brownish.
5. Let it cool.
Thanks for visiting!