I've created this blog a year ago but it was a shame that I haven't posted anything until today. I'm excited!
To start with, I am going to attend a Filipino potluck party today and I want to bring something sweet so I made a sweet and fruity gulaman. I don't get to eat it often but it is one of my favorites. I'm sharing the recipe here. I hope you will like it.
SWEET and FRUITY GULAMAN
You will need:
2 bars of gulaman, any color (I prefer red/pink or orange)
1 can big condensed milk
1 small can of fruit cocktail (don't use the juice and the whole can)
2 cups of water
gulaman molder (I got my almost new Tupperware molder from a garage sales last summer)
1. Heat water to a boil.
2. Break gulaman sticks into smaller pieces and immerse in the boiling water.
3. Stir continuously until the gulaman becomes liquid. Strain.
4. Add evaporated milk and condensed milk.
5. Stir gently until completely blended.
6. Pour into molder and settle for 10 minutes.
7. One at a time, add the fruit by pushing it down gently into the gulaman
8. Refrigerate until it is done.
9. Serve with a smile.