Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pre-seasoned Rotisserie Chicken


It was my last day off today and I just lazed around, doing nothing. I wanted an easy meal for dinner so I thawed a pre- seasoned (lemon and pepper) whole chicken from Gold N Plump and put onto rotisserie bar.

My son was very excited. I was excited myself too. We haven't had rotisserie chicken for quite some time now. After 2 hours, the chicken was done. Look at the unedited photo, it looks yummy, yeah?  

But the sad truth is, after I have tasted it... you know the saying, "Beauty is only skin deep"? Yep, that's how it turned out. It's salty and no lemony and peppery taste at all. Right now, I am thinking what is the best way to use it. Maybe I would make chicken caesar salad tomorrow for lunch.

Next time, I would make my own rotisserie rub  and I hope it is going to be good if not perfect.

Thank you for dropping by. Have a good  one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment :)