Saturday, October 24, 2015

Camote Tops Salad


My family and I together with another Filipina friend traveled to Stockton, California and on our way home, we dropped by at the Seafoods City in Sacramento. We had lunch at Chowking, bought some mamons from Red Ribbon, done some grocery and produce shopping, and had a take out from Jollibee. 

I bought a bunch of camote tops, at first I had second thoughts because it says in the sign, "yam tops", a lady said that camote or sweet potato and yam are kinda the same.

I made a Filipino salad out of the bunch and it was heaven! I regretted why I only grabbed 1 bunch. I saved 3 stems though and put them in a glass with water and they already have leaves. I wish it was summer already so that I could plant them outside. 

Thank you for dropping by. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment :)